The Main Characteristics of a Systematic Literature Review and Its Associated Procedure, Meta-Analyses, Are:
- Clearly set the research question that the study would answer.
- Have clearly stated objectives with an explicit and reproducible method.
- Develop a search string that includes all related studies that would meet the eligibility criteria.
- Assess the quality/validity of the selected studies (e.g., assessment of risk of bias and confidence in cumulative estimates).
- Systematically present and synthesize the extracted data from the selected studies.
- Publish the study findings for scientific purpose and decision making.
At Turacoz, we can help in developing both targeted literature reviews and systematic literature reviews.
We also undertake the following activities: