The workshop will be conducted by Dr. Namrata, Founder, Director and Trainer at Turacoz Healthcare Solutions. The topics will include techniques to write a well-researched manuscript, critically appraising a published paper and understanding the recent public disclosure and data sharing requirements for journal submissions.
First five registrants are eligible for a complimentary one-on-one session on career counselling on medical writing or editing support for a drafted/rejected paper.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Medical and life sciences graduates and postgraduates
- Ph.D. scholars and post-doctorates
- Research assistants and research associates
- Medical writers
- Medical affairs personnel
04:00 PM-04:30 PM – Registration
04:30 PM-06:00 PM – Session 1
Writing an original research article
- Complete lifecycle of an article
- Structure of an article: IMRAD
- Common mistakes and language used
06:00 PM-06:30 PM – Session 2
Data sharing requirements: Recent ICMJE guidelines
- Introduction to clinical trial registrations and disclosures
- Data sharing and its importance
- ICMJE guidelines for data sharing
06:30 PM-07:30 PM – Session 3
Group discussion: Critical appraisal of an original research
07:30 PM-08:00 PM – Session 4
- Career counselling for aspiring medical writers
- Editing support for a drafted or rejected manuscript
HOW TO REGISTER?
Follow the instructions to register for the workshop at: Register Here
We look forward to travelling the knowledge and learning journey with you.
See you at the workshop. Happy learning 🙂