Terms of Services
- "Confidential Information" shall deem to include but shall not be limited to Disclosing Party’s: techniques, schematics, designs, contracts, financial information, sales and marketing plans, business plans, clients, client data, business affairs, operations, strategies, inventions, methodologies, technologies, pricing service proposals, methods of operations, procedures, products and/or services, clinical data, know-how, formulae, product specifications, research projects, clinical trials, quality control process, flow charts, manuals, patterns, patents, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property related matters, sequences, drawings, commercial, manufacturing, details of suppliers, distributors, ideas, improvements, compositions, compounds, samples and any other information disclosed in relation to the Purpose of services.
- The parties understand and agree that an unauthorized disclosure of proprietary and Confidential Information to others may seriously prejudice and injure both the parties and their respective business;
- Ownership of Materials / No Warranty Disclosing Party retains all rights, title and interest to its Confidential Information. No license under any trademark, patent or copyright, or application for same which are now or thereafter may be obtained by Disclosing Party is either granted or implied by the disclosure of Confidential Information. Confidential Information is provided “as is”. In no event shall Disclosing Party be liable for the accuracy or completeness of the Confidential Information.
- Any Agreement may be amended or supplemented only by a writing that is signed by duly authorized representatives of both parties.
- If any part of Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that part will be amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic and legal effect as the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force.
- The timely completion of the project/work/study depends on the relevant details and inputs from Client or participants included doctors/third party intervention and Turacoz Healthcare Solutions will not be responsible for delay arising due to above mentioned factors.
- All notices, communications, correspondence, documents, shall be sent to the parties concerned at their respective addressee(s) given below:-
Turacoz Canada Inc.
Kind Attention: Dr. Namrata Singh (Director Medical Services)
145 Traders Boulevard East, #20,
Mississauga, ON L4Z 3L3
Phone: +1 647 557 6871
Email id: -firstname.lastname@example.org